Read the April edition of Revolutions here
The Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) published the 4th edition of Revolutions at the beginning of April 2010. The publication features updates on the latest news from The Learning Revolution.
It includes articles on: -
- A year of The Learning Revolution, what has happened and where we go next
- Developments on the School of Everything website
- New guidance for supporting informal adult learning in schools
- The right to request â€˜time to trainâ€™
- Unionlearn and an Olympics legacy
- The â€˜Partners in Literacyâ€™ project
- Community Learning Champions update
- â€˜Greeniversityâ€™, a Transformation Fund project
You can read the newsletter by clicking here.
To find out more about the ECAâ€™s involvement in The Learning Revolution and to read previous editions of Revolutions click here.
Date Added: April 2nd 2010